A Brief History of Our Club
The NorthStar Region Cadillac-LaSalle Club was formed in 1978 with the express purpose of encouraging automobile enthusiasts to come together for mutual interests in the preservation, restoration, and enjoyment of Cadillac and LaSalle cars.
In 1958, three automobile enthusiasts in Detroit, who loved Cadillac and LaSalle automobiles, started the Cadillac-LaSalle Club, Inc. Today, this national organization is worldwide with over 6950 members who own over 18,500 collectible Cadillac and LaSalle automobiles.
Our Club recognizes Cadillac and LaSalle automobiles from 1902 through current models. Ownership of a Cadillac or LaSalle car is not a membership requirement.
This club is a not-for-profit organization and is not affiliated in any way with the General Motors Corporation.